- The Kēlen Language
- The Kēlen Word of the Day
- The New Language (AKA Kenda Soro).
- Sodna-leni/Sodemadu (Dec 2012 - Feb 2016)
This started as an experiment with a small number of verbs encoding different types of motion.
- Tessese(ya) (Feb 2016 - Aug 2016)
Then I got fed up with the limitations of a small number of verbs, and created Tesseseya in order to relieve the stress and have some fun.
- Xunumi Wudu (Aug 2016 - June 2017)
Back to a limited number of verbs (though about 3-4 times as many as Sodemadu) and a better understanding of what I am trying to do. Maybe.
- Ciye Sodo (Feb 2017 - July 2017)
Apparently I conlang in drafts.
- Kenda Soro (Nov 2018 - June 2019)
Yeah. This. I think this is it.
- The Language Creation Society